Online Registration - 20 October 2023
Early Bird Registration - 1 October 2023
Abstract Submission - 10 October 2023
I am writing to extend to you a cordial invitation to attend the 24th International Conference on Phosphorus Chemistry (ICPC24), which will take place in Ningbo, China from November 12 to November 16, 2023. On behalf of the Organizing Committee, it is our pleasure to invite you to be part of this esteemed conference.
Since its inauguration in 1964 in honor of Georg Wittig, the late Nobel prize winner (Heidelberg, Germany), the ICPC series has been the premier international meeting devoted solely to PHOSPHORUS chemistry for the past 59 years, and we are proud to continue this tradition with ICPC24. The conference will provide a broad perspective on the latest developments in all domains of modern phosphorus chemistry, including interdisciplinary research at the frontiers of biology, material sciences, and applied/industrial chemistry.
The conference will be organized around five interrelated themes:1) Recent advances in new reagents and methods in phosphorus (asymmetric) syntheses, including theoretical aspects; 2) New applications of phosphorus catalysts in syntheses; 3) Latest developments concerning phosphorus-based compounds in life & health sciences, including methodologies for studying phosphorus-involving processes in living organisms; 4) Phosphorus material chemistry and applied science; and 5) Phosphorus in origin of life and space science.
We strongly encourage graduate students, postdoctoral, and early-career faculty to participate in ICPC24. By bringing together academic and industry researchers from diverse areas of phosphorus chemistry, ICPC24 will provide an exciting opportunity for the dissemination and exchange of new ideas, for networking with colleagues, and for establishing and strengthening collaborations.
We are confident that ICPC24 will be a highly stimulating and productive conference, and we look forward to welcoming you to Ningbo in 2023.
ICPC24 Organizing Committee
Yufen Zhao, Honorable Chair, Ningbo University, Xiamen University
Douglas W. Stephan, Honorable Chair, University of Toronto, Ningbo University
Yanmei Li, Chair, Tsinghua University, Ningbo University
Feng Ni, General Secretary, Ningbo University
1. New Technologies in Phosphorus Chemistry
1) New reagents and methods in organophosphorus Chemistry
2) Theoretical aspects of organophosphorus chemistry
3) Organophosphorus coordination chemistry
4) Inorganic phosphorus chemistry
2. Phosphorus in Synthetic Chemistry
1) Phosphorus compounds as catalysts
2) Phosphorus compounds as ligands
3) Syntheses of Chiral organophosphorus compounds
3. Phosphorus Chemistry and Life & Health science
1) Phosphorus chemistry in chemical biology
2) Phosphorus chemistry in medicine
4. Phosphorus Material Chemistry and Applied Science
1) Phosphorus chemistry in material science
2) Phosphorus chemistry in agriculture and food science
3) Phosphorus chemistry unknown known
5. Phosphorus in Origin of Life and Space Science
1) The role of phosphorus in the origin of life
2) Phosphorus compounds in space
Endorsed by the IUPAC and CCS